Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentines Wreath

I decided to try to make a valentines wreath out of paper flowers.   I think it came out pretty good.  It is a little time consuming but worth the effort.  I used coffee filter flowers and put them on a painted cardboard heart.  I stuck some Penny Duncan leaves in between some of the flowers for a splash of green. 

Ok Crafty Neighbor Barb, we are not doing this for a class but I bet we could come up with a simple arrangement.  You make the sample arrangement and I will clap and cheer you on!  Whew!  Guess I better get some makeup on and get busy.   I have a lot to do today now that I got my challenge out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable creation and the 2 tone color of the flowers is gorgeous
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty. I also love the two colors. Looks like a lot of work. Just like when I saw MS make flowers out of cupcake wrappers. Looks easy when someone else does it. It took me forever!

    ReplyDelete