Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Paper Purses

"Ok Crafters, this is the third time I am trying to post this"...  If this was a video on youtube it would be the third take, I would have had a few beers and would have just given up.  Crafy Neighbor Barb and I got together today and made a couple of things.  First we made a new style of paper purse.  I saw a similar one on a forum but could not find it again to copy it.  Poor Barb got the hard part of fusing all the shapes to make the pattern come together.  *sigh*  I think she made that sound a couple of times!  She sat on her laptop skewing, fusing, skewing, saying only one bad word until, VIOLA!  Check this out.

We finally got a SVG of this Click here for scalloped purse.  Whoop Whoop!!  Thanks Split Coast Stampers forum boards.  They had the answers for me on how to post svg's!!!  I love that community! 

While Barb did the purse, I made a pattern for a butterfly box.  It will hold a nugget candy or lip balm. 
I also have a SVG for this box click here Butterfly box..   As I look in the craft room, it seems like it turned back into the "crap" room.  It's like a gremlin was in there.  It was clean this morning. 

I am sitting in my chair with the TV on jotting this down and just saw the commercial for the "potty patch".  Humm....now my mind has gone elsewhere.   I have a few questions.  Why do you want to teach your dog to pee inside?  What if they think the carpet feel kinda like the potty patch?  Since you taught them to pee on that, maybe the carpet is ok too.   After all it feels like the potty patch.  I guess their carpet will smell like the potty patch soon.   Humm....now who's fault is that?  Ok everyone happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty boxes! What a great blog you have here. I think you need way more exposure to get some followers. One way to do that is by being in a blog hop. Have you ever done one? Why not join one. If you don't have any in mind to join just let me know and I can see which you would be interested in joining. As far as that potty thing...I think they will end up with smelly rugs. Take your doggie outside for goodness sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think about a blog hop but have not researched it. I am always welcome to suggestions! I actually KNOW someone who has a potty patch. Seems like they also had a lot of poop on their floor from the puppy. YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete