Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Time flys....

Where did the weeks go?  My new grandson little Wyatt was just so excited to be born, he came 7 weeks early.  I thought 19 years ago I was done sitting by a crib in the NICU.   Not my child this time, but my child's child.  Once again, it was love at first sight.  A tiny wee man who is doing so fantastic!  We are so blessed, God is good!  I decided today that if I had to wear a sweatshirt that says something it would say "runs with scissors."   I have had that kind of a day.  Who wants to follow rules anyway?  Barb and I (my neighbor who by the way, is as addicted to crafting as I am) are busy getting together the items we will be making the class we will be presenting in a couple weeks. We are working on our double sided glass block and I messed around with wine glass shades.  Here is one I came up with.
The Goodwill store has such nice glasses for cheap!  I love shopping for stuff there.  Now to finish my Hillbilly wine glasses............so much to do and not enough time.
Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment