Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Did I do that?

Kudos to crafty neighbor Barb for actually buying that silhouette cutter!  I procrastinated too long and they were all gone at the sale price!  I wish I had one too now.  She really out did herself on this cut.  Just look at the detail on our glass block.
I just can't cut that detail on the old cricut.  Here is the second side. 

This block was created to be a Christmas and winter block.  It even lights up too! 
I love making bows but must admit I am a bow spaz.  I make much better bows using the "bowdabra".  If only I could have dreamed that little gizmo up.  It's just a little plastic stand that holds the twisted ribbon still while you fold and twist it.  Oh, and a little smasher to keep everything tight until you can wrap it up. 
 I think we are going to have to make more of these glass blocks.  I thought maybe crafty neighbor Barb and I should have held a little drawing to see who could win this one and call it our "prototype" block.  It seems a shame to sell it to someone.  I hope the new owner loves it as much as we do.  I think the suitcase I got from the curb next to Barb's trash can is nice and dry now.  I just need to see if it is in good enough shape to make the dog bed.  The old DH sure had a good eye when he spied that sitting outside.  Too many ideas and work keeps getting in the way!  Almost forgot, the glass block is for sale at Frog Hollow in Pratt. 

Blessings
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment