Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wowza!

While lurking on some of the crafting boards, I found the pattern for these snowmen candy bar covers.  I just had to run and make a couple prototypes.  They are just the cutest things!  Oh yeah, they will be for sale at Frog Hollow next week.  Crafty Neighbor Barb and I are all ready to whip some of them up.  What cute stocking stuffers.  I really don't know how people come up with all the neat ideas that they post for others to make.  I am so grateful for their willingness to share patterns.  I think the neat thing is tweaking things to suit your artistic tastes after looking at what someone else did.  Thank you Laurie Furnell for the "free" graphic pattern.  Visit her website for some really cool graphics.  Barb came up with some cute post it note holders that are on acrylic picture frames.  I am not sure where she got the idea but it's a keeper!  At first I had a hard time figuring out what she used for the little stand.  Why it was the picture frame of course.  Thinking outside the box opens up all kinds of creativity.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment