Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Gee the sun is shining brightly after a cloudy, windy and cold day yesterday.   The last several days have been windy, cold with off and on snow.  The temps came up above freezing yesterday so most of the fine snow is gone now except for the small drifts.  I made a "special" Hershey bar wrapper for my Husband's Valentines gift and then did some more for a few friends.  Hey Crafty Neighbor Barb!  We are so selling some of these next year.  Everyone who has seen these likes them.  Here is the one I gave my hubby.

Here is the inside when you pull up the slider.
Ok now snoopy kids just pretend you didn't see this.  You know how I am so just chalk it up to who is doing this.  He thought it was pretty funny!  Well, actually I did too. True statement don't you think?  I saw a picture of a telephone card and decided to make an SVG of one so I could make my own. 

You can get the SVG here.   I made the phone cord by wrapping some small gauge floral wire around a stick and then attached it to the phone.  The SVG comes in several pieces.  The base is one, the little feet at the bottom is another.  The dial is one and the handset is the other one.  It's pretty simple and basic but has potential if you like to customize things.


The craft room is now officially the "crap" room and today is the day to restore order.  I can't see the top of the tables, paper scraps are all over the floor, and even the trash can is overflowing.  The old cat came in last night and had fun throwing paper pieces up in the air and pouncing on them.  Tisk, tisk. When the scissors are MIA so I know it's time to get serious.   Funny how that happens so fast.  My coffee pot is almost empty so it's time to get moving.  Hey BARB!  Start dreaming up some Easter Hersey Bar sliders.  We need to get busy on them.  Well maybe some St. Patty's  Day too. 

Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment