Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What's up with that?

Why is it that I feel "overdressed" when I go to our local WM store?  Am I THAT old?  Does putting on a pair of jeans, clean shirt, and makeup qualify me as an Old Fogie?   I still have kids in college, I can't be that old!   Does putting on a  bra, coat (if it's below 32 degrees) real sox and shoes take so much effort that it just can't be done anymore?  I hope this does not offend people, but I really can't understand this.   Is there a clothing rule that I don't know about now?  When did pajamas, greasy hair, dirty slippers and optional clean shirt come into fashion?  Why do you take your infants out in freezing weather without a coat, blanket or SHOES?  Don't their cherry red COLD tiny feet ring any alarm bells in your mommy head?   Am I the only one going crazy looking at people in dirty clothes with no excuse other than they didn't want to "clean up" to go to the store?   I know some of these people and they CAN afford to dress in clean clothes.  Ok, guess I am done ranting now.  I think the man with the food splattered sweat pants and dirty smelly slippers tipped me over the edge today. 

I am a somewhat tolerant person. Really I am, but give me a break.  I can only bite my tongue so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment