Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Card Class

It's that time of the month again.  Seems like it gets here before you know it.  No, not that time of the month, card class time of the month.  A group of us meet, make about 4 cards, share ideas and have some food to go along with the fellowship.  Of couse you have to order something from the stamping up catalog.  Here in lays the delemma,  what do you buy after 14 or 15 months?   I love card class, but not the ordering every time.  Yeah, yeah, I know the purpose is to sell Stamping Up stuff.  But really how much "stuff" do you need?  I love their items, but after a year or so  I have all the Stamping Up "stuff" I want.  The decision has been made to lay out for a while.  Yes, I can go back if I want without any comittment to be there every month.   That's how I like it.  No comittment to pay out, but the choice to go back if I want. 

Crafty neighbor Barb and I have been going to card class together for quite a while now.  When they were passing around the sign up sheet last for next year, we didn't write our names down.  Of course we were "discovered" before everyone left for the night.  I just let Barb do the talking.   She talked really well, I just nodded my head.  I have a good excuse, I need gas money to make trips to the big city to see the baby!  If it's a choice between "stuff" and a trip to see the baby, guess which one wins out?  Not the stuff!!  Crafty Neighbor Barb sent me this via email.  It's too good not to share.

Christmas Songs for Stampers

 (sing to the tune of Winter Wonderland)

 Brayers roll...are ya listening?
 On the card...ink is glistening.
 A beautiful sight...we're happy tonight,
 Stamping in a winter wonderland.
 
In the kitchen we can build a snowman.
Then add color to his carrot nose.
You'll say: Are you finished?
 I'll say: No ma'am,
 I need to add some glitter to the snow.
 
When we stamp...ain't it thrillin'?
 Even when...the powders spilling.
 We'll create and we'll play...the art stamper way,
 Stamping in a winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment