Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Copy Cat Italian Dressing

Hello, my name is Cheryl and I am a Pintrest addict.  Now that I confessed this, I must say I am trying a lot of the recipe's that I pin while lurking on that site.  Here is a keeper!  It's the Olive Garden wanna be recipe.  My grandson loves their salad, so I am going to surprise him next time he comes over.

Italian Dressing

  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons water
  • 2 envelopes Good Seasonings Italian Dressing, prepared
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender on high until combined, about 30 seconds.
  2. Pour into small bowl and cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
  3. Stir before serving.
  4. **Don’t forget, add your 2 prepared recipes of Italian Dressing from the envelopes (I used Good Seasonings Brand) to this. Yes,yes, it makes a ton of dressing. Put it in the fridge, you’ll drink it later.
I have some other recipes to pass on that are "keepers" too!  I can only cook, eat, give away and post so fast.  I am trying to cut down on eating so I have to give what I get done tasting away.  Ok, family and friends get ready.......

No comments:

Post a Comment