Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday,Sunday,Sunday....

I am busy finding my magic, but not at Macy's.  Who comes up with this stuff?  I would rather spend my money on crafting supplies.  This morning I carefully cracked open the door to the craft room, looked at complete disaster and then quickly shut the door.  I have coasters to make, and a couple of cards and I can't see the table.  Maybe the cleaning fairy will visit.  I wish I could get the dogs to clean.  Dachshunds don't seem to be into cleaning.  Fetching balls, laying in the sun yes, cleaning no.  They will sit by my feet while I create but that's it.  Sigh....

I did get some coasters made finally

Gee a bad photo but you get it I am sure..

I hope you have had a blessed day.  Going to the big city in the morning.  TJ Max here I come.  Hope the delivery truck came and they were able to put the stuff out.  Gotta love the prices there!

No comments:

Post a Comment