Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Free standing pop up box card

I am always amazed at the crafters that are willing to share their wonderful creations!  I was lurking on Split Coast Stampers site (don't know about you but I seem to spend a lot of time there) and came across a pattern for a free standing pop up box card by Mary Jo Albright.  (THANK you Mary for sharing)  Here is my version

This is a very easy card to do and looks so wonderful.  Here is what it looks like shut. 
I really have to look for my flower frog to display cards,  I noticed a lot of the "pro's" use them to hold the cards upright.  Duh!  I need to remember to keep it simple. 

I am always in awe at the talented ladies and gents who so freely share their patterns and products on the net.   For those of us who live in "Mayberry RFD" it is the only way we can keep up with the wonderful designs that are out there.  Lord knows I certainly can't dream up all my projects by myself.   Not that talented and never will be.  I can look at the pictures I find, and try to duplicate them or change them a little and they don't always come out well.  Sometimes it looks like a monkey did it.  You have to learn to laugh at your cockeyed creations.

I love how Karma works, if you share what you have, it comes back to you 10 fold.  Here's to a creative Tuesday evening!  Well after I uncover the table and find all the stamps, scissors, tape, sticky dots etc.  I think I might have thrown away some clear stamps earlier.  They seem to be like sox coming out of the dryer.  You never know what they are clinging to in their attempt to escape.   Sox seem to prefer shirts and stamps like paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment