Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Night 10-15-11

Thanks Melissa for turning me on to Pinterest.  Sure, tell me about a really cool website, then have me sign up to join it only to find out that I have to be on a "waiting list".  Do I look like I am a good waiter?  NOT!  I felt like a plastic bag blowing in the wind waiting for the conformation email.  Then, when it came I spent 3 hours just looking at all the cool crafts I could make.  Mind boggling.  Because the hard drive in my mind is full, I am very grateful that pinterest makes it so easy to save cool ideas.  This is what I heard all evening "MOM what are you doing?"  Me-blogging.  "You can't blog"  Me-really?  "You can't even text without it looking like a foreign language!"  Me-"I'll show you a foreign language"......  Watch it, I am having some kind of fun now.

No comments:

Post a Comment