Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.

Our Little Buddy-much loved and still missed.
"RESCUED" is my favorite breed oh, and Dachshunds!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Doggie Shenanigans

Why is it that no matter how well intended we are, some days things just don't get done?  I had intended to make a few cards and birdhouses this afternoon and all of a sudden it's almost supper time.  I have been cleaning, cooking and putting out some spring decorations.   Things just keep sidetracking me.   I was running a scan on the computer and looked next to my chair and found this.
The darn dogs were playing on the computer and looking at another dog's Facebook page.  Lexie has her little paw right on the computer!  Ah ha!  Doggie shenanigans  caught on camera!  They are looking so innocent, but don't be fooled.   We found out that Lexie's granddaughter has a facebook page so she just wants to keep looking at it.  There are so many cute pictures of her new found family.   The entire morning was shot because I volunteered at the free health clinic this morning.  I dusted off the old stethoscope and spent some quality time with some old nurse friends who volunteer there also.  We always have a good time.   Much to my dismay though,  the housecleaning fairy didn't show up while I was out.   If I don't clean today, it won't get done.   Weekends always seem to fly by if you have to spend it doing responsible things like cleaning, paying bills etc.   I guess I will have to play in the craft room tomorrow, all by myself.  Crafty Neighbor Barb is off scrapbooking in some far away place, with all her new friends.   Jealous?  Who me?  Ummm, OK yes I am.  Guess I will just have to make the best of it lurking on the crafting boards.  Well, after I put the computer up high on the table so the dogs won't get on it again.  Darn dogs,  I had to keep checking in between dusting, moping etc. to make sure Pintrest was still operation correctly.  THEN I had to check to see if Split Coast was up and running.  You never know what those dogs will mess up when they get on the computer.  They are as bad as little kids.  Pushing buttons willy nilly.  Wow....better get back to the laundry or I never will get into the craft room.   It is taking me so long because I  had to look at the computer, to make sure it works ok.  I had to check it several times every hour.....That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment